/*

Song Translation: 陪在你身旁 (Stay By Your Side) by NEX7 English Lyrics Sub

17:12


丁澤仁:Ding Zeren 爸媽教會我一身正氣
My parents taught me to stand upright
(T/N: Ding Zeren's fan chant is 一声正气 丁少侠, which roughly translates to 'air of righteousness, Hero Ding) 逃避挑戰沒有意義 It doesn't make sense to escape from challenges 長大後苦練超群舞技 After growing up I practised outstanding dance skills 你是我夢想的動力
You are the driving force behind my dreams 黃新淳:Huang Xinchun 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基
Stanislavski
(T/N: Stanislavski's system is a method of training actors involves them putting themselves emotionally into the characters they are portraying)
他沒教會我裝作不愛你 He didn't teach me to pretend not to love you 互相確認過了眼神 Exchanging mutual glances of recognition
(T/N: Huang Xinchun's fan chant is 确认过眼神 是我的黄新淳, which means 'My eyes have confirmed, you are my Huang Xinchun') 你是我的意中人 You are my favourite person
朱正廷:Zhu Zhengting 人約三月草未莘
Meeting in March, the grass has yet to grow
間關探嗓幾回聞
Voices reverberating in this space 仙槎一葉偏入凡 Immortal falls like a leaf into the ordinary realm
子銜絳珠伴露生 Half-naked Crimson Pearl
(T/N: Crimson Pearl refers to Crimson Pearl Flower who is a character from 'Dream of The Red Chamber', one of China's Four Great Classical Novels, where she is watered every day by the main character Stone until she takes the form of a fairy girl) 唯有早春最知惜 Only knows how to cherish early spring 朱脣貝齒啟語箴 Pearl lips and pure white abdomen evoke an earnest warning 正是白紵鳶肩倚 Precisely this white shoulder 廷風拂揚覓無痕
The wind in the palace courtyard scatters away all traces

(T/N: The first word of each of Zhengting's lyrics is '人间仙子朱正廷', which means 'Human fairy is Zhu Zhengting'. Zhengting's fan chant is '人间仙子朱正廷 你是我的理想型', meaning 'human fairy Zhu Zhengting, you are my ideal type'. Zhengting's lyrics is full of references to classical Chinese literature and culture, we stan a WHOLE intellectual)
合:Together 細嗅春天的味道
The delicate scent of spring 夏天的微涼 The coolness of summer 輕撫秋天的落葉 The caress of falling leaves in autumn 冬天的陽光 The sunshine in winter 越是仔細地看著你 The more carefully I look at you 越能發現你的美麗 The more I can see your beauty 我們會一直陪伴在你身旁 We will always stay by your side
Justin: 你看我來到這個地方
You see me coming here 也想要一直陪在你們身旁 I also want to stay by your side always 答應過你們會少吃泡麵多睡覺 Promised you all to eat fewer pot noodles and sleep more
(T/N: Justin's fan chant is 黄明昊,少吃泡面,多睡觉, translating as 'Huang Minghao (Justin's Chinese name), eat fewer pot noodles and sleep more'. Nanas really look out for Justin's health~) 還有一定會保持開心多微笑 And I will make sure to stay happy and keep smiling
範丞丞: Fan Chengcheng 媽媽說需要變得人見人愛
Mama said I need to be loved by all 花見花開放手放縱去愛
Handsome enough to make flowers bloom, let go and indulge in love
(T/N: Fan Chengcheng's fan chant is 人见人爱范丞丞花见花开福西西, a literal translation is 'seen by all and loved by all Fan Chengcheng, flowers bloom as soon as they see him Fu Xixi' (Fu Xixi is Chengcheng's meme and adorable side. You can tell how much Cheng stars love him~) 絕不要害怕失敗 Never be afraid of failing 沒什麼事是應該 Nothing is a must-do 輸了也絕不抵賴 After losing I'll never refuse to admit it 承蒙遇見 Grateful to have met you 一切都是命運的安排 Everything is arranged by fate
李權哲:Li Quanzhe 小倉鼠總是愛想象 Little hamster always loves to imagine 會可愛也想長大 Being cute and wanting to grow up
(T/N: Quanzhe's fan chant is '小仓鼠 你别长大', meaning 'Little hamster, don't grow up'. Quanzhe's nickname is little hamster because of his cute chubby cheeks, he also introduced himself like this in the Idol Producer auditions) 有你陪我就不害怕 With you by my side I won't be afraid
畢雯珺: Bi Wenjun 我聽見夢想的聲音 I heard the sound of dreams 萌芽著嚮往和憧憬 Yearning and longing sprouting out
我拼盡全力與你同行 I'm doing my best to walk this path together with you 畢生有幸
Be fortunate throughout this lifetime
(T/N: Bi Wenjun's fan chant is '毕生有幸 与珺同行' meaning 'Having fortune throughout your whole life, walking with Jun'. The first word of the fan chant is also Wenjun's surname, 'Bi'.) 合:Together
細嗅春天的味道
The delicate scent of spring 夏天的微涼 The coolness of summer 輕撫秋天的落葉 The caress of falling leaves in autumn 冬天的陽光 The sunshine in winter 越是仔細地看著你 The more carefully I look at you 越能發現你的美麗 The more I can see your beauty 我們會一直陪伴在你身旁 We will always stay by your side



細嗅春天的味道

The delicate scent of spring 夏天的微涼 The coolness of summer 輕撫秋天的落葉 The caress of falling leaves in autumn 冬天的陽光 The sunshine in winter 越是仔細地看著你 The more carefully I look at you 越能發現你的美麗 The more I can see your beauty 我們會一直陪伴在你身旁 We will always stay by your side
畢雯珺:Bi Wenjun 我們會一直陪伴在你身旁
We will always stay by your side

T/N: Translating just Zhengting's part probably took longer than all the other parts combined. They self-wrote these lyrics!! Crazy man

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *