/*

Welcos Killing Me Zombie CC Cream Review

15:40

Welcos Killing Me Zombie CC Cream Review


I actually read about this over on musings of a muse and couldn't resist. Zombies are definitely adorable and since my skin has been getting better (thank you Korean skincare products!) I have been looking for a good CC cream to try. This actually came yesterday with the Hinijini milky cream so I'm wearing the Killing Me CC cream on top of it. Double brightening effect! I think my face will shine so brightly that anyone who looks at me is blinded by the intense light coming off my white face hahaha.




The Zombie CC cream comes in a pump dispensing bottle which is a big plus along with the adorable packaging. So hygienic and easy to use on the go. Notice the SPF 30 PA++ on the front? Great news for everyone wanting to maintain a porcelain and zombie pale appearance despite the oppressive sun!


This is how much the pump dispenses, which is just about right for my big face (and huge chubby cheeks T-T). It doesn't show up clearly in the picture but the CC cream is an off-white sort of colour with grey flecks. I don't want to say like a concrete mixture but that was my first thought! Definitely tying in with the greyish-white skin of a zombie.
I was actually really shocked when I slapped this onto my face because it's white, like really white. It's like putting Tippex onto my face or something, because it genuinely is a rather thick white cream. 

        Best makeup product 2014

I'm used to yellow and brown face products, so having an actual white CC cream threw me quite a bit. Once I got over it though, it gives good coverage and covers up my redness (from scrubbing too hard at my face) really well. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face at all which might be typical of CC creams. The whitening effect is immense.

The difference between my face and neck was insanely huge! Normally I can get away with not putting anything on my neck, but with this I had to spread some on. You can honestly tell that I'm wearing makeup because the rest of my skin is much darker, but that's the kind of white face effect I want.


Here is the finished look! I actually adore this CC cream for making me look so pale. I really tested the whitening effect out by using a pale pink very lightly pigmented blush that doesn't show up on my normal skin colour. It was really lovely on my zombie skin! 

Pros:
• Great coverage, touched up with a tiny bit of undereye concealer
• Woah super whitening zombie effect 
• Creamy and hydrating, doesn't make my face feel dry
• Still perfect after 6 hours at work
• if you have ghost pale skin this would match you

Cons:
• If you want a natural no-makeup look, this might not be for you unless you have crazy pale skin

I would give it a 5/5! It makes me want to try other CC creams. I heard the Tonymoly Luminous Aura CC cream is similar, but I want to get it to see how it compares. To be honest I just want to get everything with 'Luminous' and 'brightening' in it hahaha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *