/*

Day 36 Post-Surgery Banobagi Clinic- Rhinolasty and Facial Contouring

15:33



My Plastic Surgery Experience in South Korea with Banobagi Clinic!
Day 36 Post-Surgery


Wishing everyone an amazing Lunar New Year!! I'm having fun with friends and family, so I have a lot of photos to share~ recently, I feel that my face swelling is the only thing I am concerned about. However, it's only just been over a month. Swelling takes up to 6 months or a year to go down! I'm waiting as patiently as I can ^^


Everyone says that my eyes have gotten bigger. I'm really happy about it- who knew that my cheekbones were making my eyes smaller? I'm grateful to Dr. Oh who did such an amazing job with my zygom reduction. As a result, I've been wearing less eye makeup for a fresher look.



I can take photos happily from many angles now ^^ When I used to take selfies, I would try every single angle and nothing would look good ;-;


Recently my boyfriend showed his relatives a picture of me after surgery. He said his aunts and uncles were super impressed and said I was very pretty ^^ I'm so happy to hear that. Before when people complimented me, I felt really insecure because of my asymmetrical facial shape. Now, I feel a lot more confident. I also love my nose in this picture!! It's all thanks to Dr. Lee. He helped me design my nose and did his best to improve it!


I still feel that I look like myself- my smile is still the same and the differences are subtle. Sometimes when I look at photos though, I'm surprised that I can look so nice in photos 💕💕 Maybe I’m praising myself too much haha.



Recently I've started my mouth exercises! I usually open up a YouTube video, around 7-8 minutes long and open up my mouth with my fingers. I use the technique shown in this leaflet:





I miss being able to eat quickly, so I do my best everyday. While watching videos, the 20 seconds x 20 reps pass by like no time at all, so it doesn't feel like a chore. My boyfriend noticed that afterwards, I can immediately open my mouth much more widely. It's really working!





Here is a recent selfie that I took with my friends at dinner. I used to **hate** being the person who held the phone/camera because my face would look lopsided and massive. Now I don't mind at all! My face is small thanks to Dr. Oh and Banobagi Clinic ^^

That's my update for this week :) I’ll work hard on my mouth exercises land update on how it's working out for me in a week’s time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *