/*

My Plastic Surgery Experience in South Korea: Day 24 Banobagi Facial Contouring and Rhinoplasty Post Surgery: Huge compilation of before & after candid photos, rhinoplasty comparison from front, side and 45 degrees!

03:25

Day 24 Post-Surgery



Hey everyone~ I’m doing well. Wow, I can't believe that it's been 3 weeks since my surgery! It was a major surgery so I expected the healing process to be really tough. I mean, not only did I do major facial contouring involving my zygoma, jaw and chin, I also involved my nose!


However, my recovery has been really smooth and my swelling went down quickly. I can only credit my amazing doctors at Banobagi clinic- Dr. Lee and Dr. Oh. Their teamwork must be amazing because I was told by Devon that my surgery did not take as long as expected and actually finished quite early. This probably contributed to the minimal side effects I experienced and my mild symptoms of facial numbness.


The response from my friends and family have been really amazing. I have only received compliments about my new looks ^^ In these moments, I really feel that everything was more than worth it.


My boyfriend took this photo for me today~ it was so easy! He only needed to take 1 photo for me to be happy with it. However, it hasn't always been this easy for me to be satisfied with candid photos.

Here are some interesting photos from the past:






It's so funny to look at all of these #taggedonfacebook photos now. I did not trust other people to take my photos at all because my huge asymmetrical face made me lose confidence. All my photos were selfies usually taken from angles! Now I'm happy to have others take my photos and feel more confident in front of cameras. Thank you Banobagi clinic for giving me more confidence <3



Enjoying my selfie lifestyle~ one thing I have to mention though- I LOVE my side profile!!
My higher nose bridge and jaw reduction has made my side profile look really cute! I weirdly feel that I look younger from the side~



The amazing combination of rhinoplasty, zygoma reduction, jaw reduction and genioplasty: enhancing the eye from the side and making a smaller face ^^ can all my photos be taken from the side? I really love how it looks ^^


As you can see from my upper left photo, the swelling in my cheeks is still there. I'm wearing the face band everyday to help:





A no-makeup and messy hair selfie with my face band! It actually feels a lot looser than when I first started. I have it on the tightest possible setting~

I hope I can show everyone more amazing results next week ^^ I'm really happy with my surgery results. My complex about my face has disappeared!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *