/*

My Plastic Surgery Experience in South Korea: Day 11 Banobagi Facial Contouring and Rhinoplasty Post-Surgery: Stitch Removal of Internal Nose and Ear Stitches + Before and After Selfies

03:49


Day 11 Post-Surgery: internal nose and ear stitches removal


Here’s a photo comparison of the past few days. I feel like my swelling has seriously improved a lot! The bruising under my eyes  has mostly gone and is easily covered with makeup. No doubt it's because of the treatment offered by Banobagi dermatology clinic. I'm so pleased that my swelling has gone down! I walked around a lot to deswell as quickly as I can.


Here's a photo of me without makeup before surgery vs. day 11! Isn't it a huge yet natural difference? I think that's the specialty of surgeons at Banobagi: my natural look and smile is retained perfectly but my overall look is vastly improved. I definitely still look like myself but better! In my ‘before’ photo, my chin is leaning heavily towards the right and my face looks wide. In my ‘after’ photo, everything looks proportional! I'm so happy. I still have quite a bit of swelling, but I love my results already.





Woah my nose looks less upturned already!! The picture shows my nose at 11 days, 8 days and before rhinoplasty. My original nose looks very short and upturned by comparison. Dr. Lee encouraged me by saying my nose will look fully natural by 6 months! I already appreciate my nose a lot. I feel like it's the thing that has changed my face the most, since it's directly in the center of my face.


This 45 degree angle selfie reveals that my swelling is still there! It has really gone down a lot though, especially my nose. The slight bruising in my eye is still visible, but it's dissipating more day by day.



Stitch Removal


The lobby was as full as ever! There was honestly a lot of people as it is peak season. I sat next to a nice lady who could only speak Korean so we communicated through hand gestures. A lot of locals come to Banobagi as it's really well-known and trustworthy. I didn't have to wait long before Devon came and took me for stitch removal on the second floor.


From my previous stitch removal, the nurse told me that I had to take better care of my nose. I improved my nose cleaning technique and hoped for the best. Stitches were removed from inside my nose first and it was absolutely fine. The stitches were not yanked out! Instead, the nurse cut them delicately with care. It was clear that she was very experienced, because it was all done before I knew it. The stitches behind my right ear were removed with similar precision and the whole experience was very painless. I don't know what I was so afraid of!


Devon explained that the nurse had taken almost all of the internal nose stitches out and the rest should come out by themselves. I was so ready to have my mouth stitches taken out, but I had to wait a bit longer until I healed better.


The whole experience was very kind, efficient and painless! I went out afterwards with no problem and I could honestly breathe so well.




Before & after selfie! My face shape is so much better and smaller than before. My nose is much more 3D and elegant! Im really happy with my results thanks to Dr. Oh and Dr. Lee. I’ll continue my updates when I have my final stitch removal session and final checkup. I'm very excited!





























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. what a great blog. Thanks for sharing your experience. My Mom tried the ALMI Skin Rejuvenation with https://youngmedicalspa.com/services/almi-skin-rejuvenation/ and it was all worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *